Features core to Patient Journey
Mobile & Desktop
Receive a task easily from your mobile or desktop device.
Acknowledge receipt of tasks digitally
Improved handover as tasks are transferred directly from the device and re-assigned
Instant notifications directly to your device advising new tasks and reminders for existing tasks
Patient Journey Dashboard
A simple colour coded format helps teams quickly identify where a patient is in their journey.
Real-time patient data
The data reported on the PJB is sourced from a health management system in real time
Real-time data reduces the risk of error and improves resource efficiency.
Responsive Web Design
Specialist Solutions for the Healthcare Sector
- Improved visibility of progress – from acknowledgement through to completion.
- Links with the hospitals current workforce management systems to allow a searchable and up-to-date listing of people on shift.
- Integration with Biometrics to know locations and that allows Hospital On Duty to send notifications and alerts to the right person.
- Requests for patient attendance are delivered directly to the on-duty clinician’s phone to ensure their timely action.
- Configure alerts and escalations to meet hospital’s needs.
- Staff can manage their workload on the go with the Hospital On Duty smartphone app, improving efficiency and care coordination.
- Improve resource management with real-time visualisation of team workloads through a Visual Task Board. Hospital On Duty also provides a full audit trail of all activities.
- Collaborate with other doctors and get second opinions in a secure application.